The Site Today: The east side of 2nd Street north of Oak
The original building was moved to this site from
Burnham. It was rebuilt to accommodate rehearsals of the Johnson Band,
which played at town picnics, dances, and church events. Later, the
Trinity Lutheran Men's Club purchased the building. For men only, the club
was used for card games, pool, and fellowship. Eventually ladies were
invited, and pinochle parties were held once a month. In 1943 the
clubhouse building was sold and converted to a private residence.