Walking Tour:
Trinity Lutheran School

Next | Previous | Return to Map

LutheranChurchRoadLuthSchool3rd Street near Lake Street intersection looking southeast.
The school is the building next to the church.

This is a closer view from the opposite direction showing kids in front of the school probably at recess.

Now adjacent to Trinity Lutheran Church, the elementary school was once a small, separate building. A larger classroom was added in 1906. The school was closed from 1937-1944 due to the decline of the population; then it was reopened for two more years. The building was renovated and attached to the church in 1997. Presently it houses the parish hall, Sunday school, kitchen, and church office. 

Next | Previous | Return to Map