Walking Tour:
Arcadia State Savings Bank

Next | Previous | Return to Map

South side of Lake Street near 2nd Street. The building on the left with the Posst Office sign was the bank prior to being the post office.

The bank was owned and operated by Henry Grund until the crash of 1929. It still has the original vault. In later years it served as the US Post Office for the village. It is now a private residence.   

Next | Previous | Return to Map